The Concept Behind The Meals To Help A Skinny Guy Build Some Muscle
In order to add muscle without adding in fat, you must have meals with complex carbs, a very small portion of fat and much protein. Typically 60-70% complex carbs, 20% complete protein, and around 10% fat.
Fat is a necessity in our meals to keep us healthy, our skin aglow, and our organs intact. Protein derived from the following sources are complete, meaning they will be broken down in amino acids that facilitate muscle growth and recovery.
Meal #1 Triple Decker Tuna Sandwich with Salsa and A Glass of Non-fat Milk
- 3 Wheat Bread Slices = 270 kcal , 11.5 g of incomplete protein, less than 10% calories from fat.
- 1/3 can of premium tuna = 30 kcal , 13 g of complete protein, 0% fat.
- 2 tbs of tuna = less than 10 kcal, 0 % fat, makes tuna less frustrating to eat.
- 8oz of Non Fat Milk = around 90 kcal, 0% fat.
Meal # 2 Whole Wheat Rolled Oats With Whey Protein , 2 bananas into the mix
- 8 tbs of whole wheat rolled oats (boiled for 2.5 min in microwave) = 180 kcal, 3-6 g of incomplete protein, less than 10% calories from fat.
- 1 scoops of whey protein = 100-200 kcal , 18-24 g of complete protein, less than 10% fat calories.
- 2 150g bananas at 130 kcal each. almost 1g of incomplete protein, less than 10% fat calories.(energy source and makes the meal super tasty)