It’s environment friendly, hassle free, and not to mention time-saving.
Here is our secret. The Baby Milk Powder Container.
If you remember one of my low fat high protein meal recipes. It included 1 scoop of whey protein per 1 serving of rolled oats. This is practically the best way to take your whey protein with you where ever you go. Personally, I bring mine to work.
Reasons Why The Baby Milk Powder Container Is The Best Way to Take Your Whey Protein With You:
- Use it as you would a for a baby. No need to clean it all the time since it’s always dry.
- Environment friendly, unlike using cellophane or plastic bags.
- Hassle free to clean and dry, unlike if you use shakers (like I did before)
- Sturdy enough to be carried along in a backpack (unlike plastic bags or other containers that might open up)
- Easy to prepare the serving size. 1 container = 1 scoop.
- Easy to use and there is also no need for a scooper to measure while at the gym or at work.
- Can be used with almost any other supplement that’s powder-based.