The models, photos, and methods discussed in this site will forever be free of the use of anabolic steroids for the sole reason that despite the astounding promises it brings for people who want to build muscle quickly, it also brings great detriment to ones own health
Although none of us here at for Skinny Guys Only have tried anabolic steroids to add muscle mass, we do however, have found some reliable resource as to how “roids”, as we often coin the term, can affect your health and well-being.
Although building a beautiful body out of a skinny origin is relatively difficult, and takes a certain amount of time, the idea of using anabolic steroids to build muscle fast will never be entertained.
If you do have the intention of finding more about the side effects of anabolic steroids, you can head over down to http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/steroids-and-their-harmful-side-effects.html or http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/planet9.htm for reliable resource on what the side effects are.
In summary, “roids” can affect the following:
- Brain – aggression, depression, brain cancer risk
- Face – puffy face due to water retention / bad breath / severe acne
- Eyes – yellowing
- Hair – baldness
- Heart – heart attack and stroke risk
- Stomach – nausea vomiting/ diarrhea
- Kidneys – kindey disease
- Liver – liver tumors/cancer
- Chest – breast growth in men
- Bones – weak tendons / stunted growth
- Muscle and Tendons
- Skin – severe acne / hair growth on uncommon areas
- Impaired immune system
- Prostrate gland
- Blood -
- Impotence – testicular shrinkage